Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: search for Witchblade / Darkness (Top Cow Universe) reading list

search for Witchblade / Darkness (Top Cow Universe) reading list 5 years 2 months ago #24785

• alext41
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi
I'm searching for a reading list for the Top Cow Universe.
Best the Timeline for Witchblade, Darkness & Artifacts.

When somebody know where to find the source on the web i can create also the reading list for comicrack.
When someone has a reading list for comicrack please share it.

Thx
Alex
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: search for Witchblade / Darkness (Top Cow Universe) reading list 5 years 2 months ago #24788

• DarkSynopsis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I would be interested in this also... I hit a point with Witchblade where it seems like I missed something major but it never told me to read another Comic and I had no luck finding a list online :( just carried on with Witchblade and tried to get past it! I should get back into reading the Series I think I hit issue #58.

I also read Darkness Volume 1 and very much enjoyed it but yet to move to Volume 2 and not even started Artifacts since got to get some of those 2 read still.

Re: search for Witchblade / Darkness (Top Cow Universe) reading list 5 years 2 months ago #24790

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
I've been behind on creating more reading list since ComicRack has been giving me problems due to my huge library size. I can look into this for you guys and let you know what I come up with.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and 11 members online