Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here
  • Page:

TOPIC: DC The New 52 Complete Smart Lists (Including Wave 7)

DC The New 52 Complete Smart Lists (Including Wave 7) 3 years 8 months ago #38426

• orianth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks a lot for some of the ideas in these lists, I had never considered using Regex!
Definitely added some inspiration into my broader list encompassing all New 52 issues.

Did you consider including annuals at all?
For a given series such as Green Lantern, you can use a pattern such as [Series] regex "(?i)^Green.Lantern(.Annual)? *$" with an included capture group for annuals where either it is there or it isn't.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DC The New 52 Complete Smart Lists (Including Wave 7) 3 years 8 months ago #38429

• scottycondron
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Orianth,

I use nearly the same as 600's settings in the Organiser so my annuals don't have the word "Annual" in the series, so in my list the annuals are there to in the pub. order. I don't like having the Series and Annuals separate.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by scottycondron. Reason: typos

DC The New 52 Complete Smart Lists (Including Wave 7) 3 years 8 months ago #38530

• t_j_p_1968
  • Fresh Boarder
First of all, these are awesome!

I am pretty new at this, so let me know if there is a better way to incorporate your lists before I continue.

I highlighted library, then right clicked in a blank area and created a new folder, calling it The New 52
So now I have:
Library
The New 52
Smart Lists

I right clicked on The New 52 and created a new folder called Batman and made it empty. Then I right clicked on Batman and chose Import Reading List. I browsed out to where I unzipped your files and selected the 14 .cbl files under the Batman folder and pressed enter. They all showed up including the book I have in those collections so far.

Is this the correct procedure, one by one, or is there a way to do it all at once?

Thanks!!!

DC The New 52 Complete Smart Lists (Including Wave 7) 3 years 8 months ago #38542

• scottycondron
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Tip,

thank-you for the compliment :) hope they help you in organising and reading your comics.

You could extract all the reading lists then "drag-and-drop" all of them into the left hand plane. this will add them all and you can then create your folders and organise the lists inside them.

Thanks again
$
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online

We have 250 guests and 5 members online