Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here
  • Page:

TOPIC: Green Lantern Family - Geoff Johns Rebirth to Present (420+ issues)

Green Lantern Family - Geoff Johns Rebirth to Present (420+ issues) 1 year 3 months ago #45718

• scottycondron
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Wow, I completely forgot about these :-) just got an email now!

Unfortunately my home server crashed early last year and I lost all 2Tb+ of my digital comics, including ComicRack. I had every comic from DC and Marvel upto about 2014 at the time :-(

I'm not sure if I still have any backups but if I get any free time soon I might try build up my collection again and add to the lists, smart lists, and scrapping scripts I had. (Come to think of it, some of them should be on here).

Thank you for reminding me about the forum and glad you've enjoyed the lists. I'll try let you know soon how I get on
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Green Lantern Family - Geoff Johns Rebirth to Present (420+ issues) 10 months 1 week ago #46634

• GAfan
  • Fresh Boarder
scottycondron wrote:
Wow, I completely forgot about these :-) just got an email now!

Unfortunately my home server crashed early last year and I lost all 2Tb+ of my digital comics, including ComicRack. I had every comic from DC and Marvel upto about 2014 at the time :-(

That's awful! I feel for you, I've been trying to figure out the best way to save my comics in case my laptop dies. Or when, cos they always do. Maybe flash drives?

Hope you get your collection rebuilt!

Green Lantern Family - Geoff Johns Rebirth to Present (420+ issues) 10 months 4 days ago #46702

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
Not flash drives. They die over time, even if stored. External storage hard drives are pretty cheap, compared to the amount of time and effort put into even a modest collection. I also encourage raid arrays.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Who's Online

We have 209 guests and 7 members online