Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Spider-Man the Complete Reading List

Spider-Man the Complete Reading List 3 years 4 months ago #39721

• Cerepol
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello though I'd share this complete Spider-Man reading list. I can't take credit for the assembly of this list as it is all done by Tower1969 but I decided to completely compile every single issue into one single reading list.

Be warned it does comprise 2218 Issues among tens of Series and lots of Specials and Annuals. I added a few into the list myself, mostly completing a few Mini-Series that were started in the list but never finished.

I heavily use Alternate Number and it is best viewed ungrouped and sorted solely by Alt. Number.

I should also note this reading list covers the Birth of Spider-Man (from the pages of Amazing Fantasy) all the way to the current Amazing Spider-Man relaunch with Issue number 2 being Number 732 on the list.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Cerepol.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onslaught, boshuda, Kamakaze22

Spider-Man the Complete Reading List 3 years 4 months ago #39729

• Gemris
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank you for all the hard work on this.

Spider-Man the Complete Reading List 3 years 4 months ago #39755

• startreksteve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Jeez! Im still ploughing through ASM! all 700 issues, up to around 375ish I think...

I've been reading it around a year, determined to finish!!

Spider-Man the Complete Reading List 3 years 4 months ago #39829

• Gemris
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this list, but I'm having a little trouble figuring out how these are sorted. I read what you said about it being sorted by alt number, but the Alternative Number column has nothing in it for any of the books, so how do I determine that? Since your Alt Numbers don't store in the exported list, I'm thinking if you copied your Alt No sorted list into another list, it would put the positions in that order which could then easily be exported. Again, your efforts are appreciated.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Gemris.

Amazing Spider-Man (SPOILERS) 3 years 3 months ago #40112

• startreksteve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Just hit Amazing Spiderman Issue 445,
Highs and lows, didnt like the clone arc, and I'm hating the way they're publishing storylines across different issues (As seen in Peter Parker #25) really annoying! Suddenly Aunt May is alive again (as seen in another mag)
And they're Still doing this with all the Original Sin stuff and recently Age of Ultron. I cant keep track! Why cant they do it all in one mag?
More anoying when you're reading it 16 years after the originals were published, Im not even gonna try to track down all the Spidey spin-offs, they just show what a money-grabbing set of jerks they are, I'm sure DC is as bad.
Steve
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Who's Online

We have 177 guests and 4 members online