Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: X-Men Universe List (1963-2014) attached

X-Men Universe List (1963-2014) attached 3 years 4 months ago #39832

• Gemris
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm pretty new to the digital thing, but I have a pretty large collection now, so I've been trying to compile top-to-bottom reading lists in addition to any special events and story arcs I've found here. So based on the amazing reading order lists at www.comicsbackissues.com/ that I've seen some people using, I've put together my X-Men Universe list. I'm very appreciative when people share their work, so here's one for anyone like me who might be looking for complete reading histories.

The list is way too long to manage in any useful way, so I've attached a zip of smaller lists of 200-300 issues, starting with X-Men #1 (1963) and continuing up until just prior to Battle of the Atom in 2014. I'm almost finished with a full list for The Avengers, so that's next.

I've tried, based on tips I've read here, to make sure everything was properly positioned before saving (though there could be a one-off mistakes), and every issue was scraped with CVS too. Please let me know if I screwed up this process somehow and the lists don't load properly for anyone so that I can fix them.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Gemris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boshuda, gillberg1111, BJBull, Kamakaze22
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Who's Online

We have 250 guests and 3 members online