Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Original Sin

Original Sin 3 years 1 week ago #41075

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
I am reasonably sure the last Original Sin book has now been released so here is my recommended reading order. (I supposed it had finished a few weeks ago but it kept popping up with tie-ins.)

Many of the strands diverged and didn't recombine so release dates are not the easiest way to get this whole thing in order.

File Attachment:

File Name: OriginalSin.cbl
File Size:9 KB

Like many recent events, not everything is necessary, and it is the nature of this event that the instigating event spins off ramifications in other books that you may not have much interest in.
The event is really an excuse to allow a whole slew of status quo changes before the big Avengers event which is slowly grinding towards us. It looks like AXIS and Spider-Verse are also part of that alignment as they also feel like Original Sin style thematic events.

My initial scoff at Marvel heading towards a reboot seems premature now. We have loads of status quo alignment events going on and the Main Avengers titles are in the future after a big shake up but before the main event. When those two Earths in the top bar of the Avengers titles finally meet something big is going to happen.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 week ago by jkthemac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boshuda

Original Sin 3 years 1 week ago #41116

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Thanks. I had created one of these as well from readingorders.com but I wasn't sure if it had wrapped up yet, so I was holding off on posting it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 212 guests and 5 members online