Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here
  • Page:

TOPIC: Secret Wars Pull Lists

Secret Wars Pull Lists 2 years 1 month ago #43442

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
Thank you sir! I like big, huge reading lists. The Marvel Cosmic reading lists I found were actually what brought me back into comics. I may (will probably) go through one for this event and that will likely have me re-read the Hickman mess, without pauses and breaks. I'm hoping that helps me enjoy it more. I enjoy What If...? stories, myself, so that's not a bad thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Secret Wars Pull Lists 2 years 4 weeks ago #43785

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
Just checking back in here to let anyone keeping a list up to date that I missed Agents of Atlas.

But once I started checking my lists from earlier against what I have in my database it seems my list was about 3 books short and I am not sure why, so I will probably update these again at some point in the next few days.

The complete tally of Secret Wars is 240 issues!

P.S. Just realised that the other missing issues are only the May and June Preview books.

P.P.S Here are updated lists.

File Attachment:

File Name: SecretWarsPull.zip
File Size:3 KB
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by jkthemac. Reason: Added Hail Hydra 4
The following user(s) said Thank You: dockens

Secret Wars Pull Lists 2 years 4 weeks ago #43790

• Silentgray
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for the updates. A quick look through and it looks like you have some of the unreleased issues in the lists is that correct?

Also, looking at the Data Manager file it looks like a few of the names are still wrong i found 2 for sure. Those being Inhumans: Attilan Rising (missing the :) and Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde (use "&" instead of "and"). And Agents of Atlas was still missing.

These names were based off of Comicvine scraping.

Thanks for the hard work getting this done for users.

Secret Wars Pull Lists 2 years 4 weeks ago #43793

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
Are you sure you are using the correct lists? None of these issues come up when I delete the lists and import them.

Sorry I have nothing to do with the Smart List files, I don't use Smartlists in that way. I don't see why anyone does to be honest.

Yes there are unreleased issues in the list. It is a complete list up to the end of the event. That's why we tend to call it a pull-list. Once the dust has settled on the event then no doubt there will be other lists made of this Event. I will probably get round to an ordered, core event list for those that don't want to read over 200 comics.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by jkthemac.

Secret Wars Pull Lists 2 years 1 week ago #44090

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
I just realised my Warzones list was missing Hail Hydra #4 which I think I may have thought was 3 issues long. the issue is now due to be released on 25 Nov. I have edited the zip above.

I am also trying to confirm if Secret Wars 8 has now been merged with 9. Does anyone know for sure?
Despite #9 not having a new shipping date since #8 leaped over its most recent date there does appear to be an as yet unscheduled #9.

(#8 is now scheduled for 09 Dec but #9 hasn't been shifted from 02 Dec yet.)
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by jkthemac.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Who's Online

We have 295 guests and 3 members online