Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Marvel-616 Universe Reading List (1999-2015) from ComicBookHearld.com

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List (1999-2015) from ComicBookHearld.com 2 years 2 weeks ago #43940

• mrizvi66
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
First off thanks for Dave at www.comicbookherald.com/

I used his guide for the Marvel Universe: www.comicbookherald.com/the-complete-mar...reading-order-guide/

I've pretty much mapped of the marvel universe from 1999 thru Secret Wars (although Secret Wars isn't really finished yet) in Comicrack

I'm attaching screen shots of how I have it laid out but i'm not entirely sure how to export this so it stays in order for anyone that wants to read this.

Should i do folder at a time or list by list?

My comics are located at D:\Comics and all of them have been scraped by Comicvine Scraper.

Decided to just upload each folder to one big list and insert the events in between them.

Here is it in chronological order:

I'm putting up a Dropbox link because I can't attach the CBL's due to large file size of some of them. Let me know if you can't get to the folder.

www.dropbox.com/sh/bgkmrb0zwe09bpg/AABmK...g7Xm6g3PIgCah2a?dl=0
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by mrizvi66.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List from ComicBookHearld.com 2 years 2 weeks ago #43941

• mrizvi66
  • Fresh Boarder
here are the rest of the screenshots.
Attachments:

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List from ComicBookHearld.com 2 years 2 weeks ago #43946

• mrizvi66
  • Fresh Boarder
Here they are all zipped up.

First file contains CBL 1-12a
Second contains CBL 13-30
Third contains CBL 31-48

File Attachment:

File Name: ComicBookHearld.zip
File Size:62 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: ComicBookHearld_2.zip
File Size:53 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: ComicBookHearld_3.zip
File Size:70 KB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Empty0ne, boshuda

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List (1999-2015) from ComicBookHearld.com 1 year 5 months ago #45534

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
I loaded your lists up, and for the most part they're pretty good. But I had some missing issues and some weirdness. So I decided to follow the link to Comic Herald's website where I discovered it seems like a lot of stuff is missing - at least from the first part 1999- 2004. Things like Deadpool Classic, Black Panther 1-17, etc. Admittedly I haven't really looked exhaustively through your list to compare them. Maybe you've reordered them a bit? It looks like Dave adds, removes, and generally updates his lists based on user feedback. So it could be nothing more than that the list is now different from when you created your list.

Even so, huge thanks. This was a large undertaking and I appreciate and applaud your awesome effort!

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List (1999-2015) from ComicBookHearld.com 1 year 5 months ago #45565

• Dadrocant
  • Fresh Boarder
I started the same project a while back and got only a few of the lists done. You have saved me months of work Thanks a lot for this amazing job, and of course, thanks a bunch to Dave over at www.comicbookherald.com

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List (1999-2015) from ComicBookHearld.com 1 year 5 months ago #45566

• Dadrocant
  • Fresh Boarder
I started the same project a while back and got only a few of the lists done. You have saved me months of work Thanks a lot for this amazing job, and of course, thanks a bunch to Dave over at www.comicbookherald.com.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Dadrocant.

Marvel-616 Universe Reading List (1999-2015) from ComicBookHearld.com 1 year 5 months ago #45658

• mrizvi66
  • Fresh Boarder
I've made a few updates per Dave's site. i'll have them up in a day on a dropbox link. it's just easier that way.

mostly it was to the marvel now section. based off some comments other people had put up.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Who's Online

We have 263 guests and 3 members online