Welcome, Guest
Post your Reading Lists here

TOPIC: Big Checklists for the checklist script!

Big Checklists for the checklist script! 8 months 1 week ago #46925

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Ok, the idea of this topic is to upload lists of checklist I have made for my "checklist script" here:

comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/13-scripts/3...-not-so-beta-anymore

Here are my beta checklists, I have made from my own collection (there can be mistakes, missing comics, etc... if you see something you don't agree with in my checklist please, answer this topic and I will see if it is a mistake and update the checklist :P)

New 52 DC Comics (from New 52 till before Rebirth) V1.0:

File Attachment:

File Name: New52.zip
File Size:15 KB

Marvel Now! (from after Avx till Secret Wars) V1.0:

File Attachment:

File Name: MarvelNow!.zip
File Size:11 KB

Note: As the MOTU crossover stated that He-Man/Adam mother is from DC Prime Earth, I take DC MOTU Universe as part of New 52. Ignore those comics if you don't agree

Remember, to use this checklist, select ALL the comics in the collection that you think ARE PART OF THE COLLECTION, and then second click, AUTOMATION and "Find Missing Issues Offline", change the filetype to ".mcc" and load the file in the zip (uncompress it first)... A txt with the report should appear in seconds...

Important: All your selected comics have to be comicvine scrapped for this script to work...
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jduteauca

Big Checklists for the checklist script! 7 months 3 weeks ago #47047

• jduteauca
  • Fresh Boarder
Just a note that you have two #0 issues in the New52 checklist. Comic vine does list two #0s, but one is pre-new-52. (#246454). Here is the writeup on it:

Picking up roughly where BATWOMAN: ELEGY leaves off, this issue acts as a primer for the upcoming new series featuring multiple award-winning creators!

'Beyond A Shadow' - Batman shadows Batwoman as she takes on the Religion of Crime in order to test his theory that she is in fact Kate Kane.

'An Exclusive Sneak Peak at JH Williams' Artwork for the First Issue of Batwoman' - Four pages of black and white art, sans text, from Batwoman #1 'Hydrology Part 1 Leaching'.

'Special Sneak Preview Batman Detective Comics #871' - An excerpt from Detective Comics #871 featuring Dick Grayson and Commissioner Gordon investigating a strange occurrence at Gotham Prep school.

Big Checklists for the checklist script! 7 months 3 weeks ago #47048

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
I know. I put it there, because comicvine grouped it as the same volume as the new 52 series... And I didn't want to put an incomplete series in the collection.

Ignore it if you want :)

You can say MOTU comics is not new52 either, but as the crossover says Earth from where Adam mother came is Prime Earth... well, I decided to put them in the same universe :P
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Xelloss.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Who's Online

We have 159 guests and 6 members online