Welcome, Guest
Post your Icons here

TOPIC: 600's Icons

Re: 600's Icons 5 years 3 months ago #24678

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
600WPMPO wrote:
This is a limitation of ComicRack. Earlier we had the same problem when we used to stack/group by 'Character'. In a book with multiple 'characters', this was useless. This has now been resolved with the field 'main character'. Maybe, we can get the field 'Main creator' and resolve the problem with multiple writers. Till then, I only make writer smart lists with the 'Writer IS so-&-so' option.
Yeah, that way works as long as your book only has one writer. However, since cYo set certain fields to accept multiple values, I think it would be better to make the stacks more intelligent rather than create a "Main Creator" field. I think stacks should be rewritten so that each individual value within a multivalued field should be treated separately instead of a one complete value. Thus, you should be able to stack off of each "contained" value instead of each "complete" ("is") value. I think I'll put that in the feature request section since this gives the stack feature a more proper functionality when it comes to stacking multivalued fields.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 600's Icons 5 years 3 months ago #24681

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
I've requested that before, but the problem is that apparently the library browser isn't built to handle a book showing up more than once in any given list (which would be the possible consequence of parsing those separately), and it wasn't going to be easy to change that.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Shinrai.

Re: 600's Icons 5 years 3 months ago #24747

• JaceSimian2099
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Hey 600, if you're done with the creators, what are you going to move onto next? :unsure:

Why not make a batch of your favorite books? Doesn't matter if someone's made one, it gives others a choice which they want. :)

Re: 600's Icons 5 years 3 months ago #24759

• wintermute2517
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Or how about doing publisher logos! :P

I'm using the old boxes (which I think were made by you) but they don't fit with the rest of those nice folders. :P

Re: 600's Icons 5 years 3 months ago #24771

• Trask
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Charlox has some publisher logos on his site, which I'm using atm. He doesn't have all the smaller labels, but the big ones are all there: DC, Marvel, Vertigo, BOOM!, Image etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wintermute2517

Re: 600's Icons 5 years 2 weeks ago #26790

Hey, 600, I know how busy you always are, but I hope you'll make more icons soon. Hope all is well with you! :D

Re: 600's Icons 3 years 10 months ago #37814

• Radie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Pot Don't Smoke Itself!
  • Thank you received: 2
600WPMPO wrote:
wintermute2517 wrote:
Inspired by the amazing work of Jace, I've decided to create some icons. What's the point in creating if I'm not sharing?
:cheer: Joining the bandwagon... Credit goes to Jace's template...

I am know I am late to the party, but where is this template? I checked his posts and maybe I just missed it.. I am very interested in making some of these, but I am sorta new to the whole thing, so I just want to play around.. Any tips?
Pot Don't Smoke Itself!
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Who's Online

We have 345 guests and 2 members online