Welcome, Guest
Post your Icons here

TOPIC: An expanded Publishers.zip

An expanded Publishers.zip 3 years 5 months ago #38872

• SiPfan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
So, I am attaching the current Publishers.zip file that I use. Have added some other people's work from prior threads as well as a creating a few of my own.

In a few cases, I did not go with a transparent background, but a white one. May try to work around that in future, but I've put a ton of time into editing some of these pixel by pixel and to start over would be a bunch more time and a waste of prior work so, hopefully, there's nothing too jarring to use. Tried to name them according to most common usage as well as complete proper name. Had a lot of sleepless nights over what to do with all those DC icons. I came up with a naming system I don't hate, but I'm still not thrilled with. Most of these should easily slot over the names issued by the ComicVine Scraper (The most valuable thing since oxygen, perhaps).

Will try to incorporate BobaCox's recent icons in the near future. If there are any requests, please place them in a reply to this. I'll see what I can do.

If anyone needs help installing this, drop a line, but it's in the ComicRack folder under Resources|Icons.

I am completely at home with cYo altering this to his preference and placing it in the next release or I'll make periodic updates to this zip.

Goodnight, you princes of Maine, you kings of New England.
The martyrs and madmen I learned of in school will remember my name.

-Kevin Gilbert
1966-1996
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by SiPfan. Reason: Zip file didn't attach
The administrator has disabled public write access.

An expanded Publishers.zip 3 years 5 months ago #38873

• SiPfan
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay. How come my .zip wont attach?
http://speedy.sh/cC2gs/Publishers.zip

-Kevin Gilbert
1966-1996
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by SiPfan. Reason: Added link

An expanded Publishers.zip 3 years 4 months ago #39037

• SiPfan
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, that was about as popular as a vegan restaurant in Oklahoma, so I'll include some of the new publishers I've added and see if anyone likes the results. Can also do requests if there are any.

Note, First and Fitzgerald are not my work. Just took a screen cap.

-Kevin Gilbert
1966-1996
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by SiPfan. Reason: Took credit for another's work. Sorry about that.

An expanded Publishers.zip 3 years 3 months ago #39317

• SiPfan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Nerds.

Today I am Sad Geek. Hard Drive failure swallowed all of my work on the publishers.zip file I uploaded to that stupid hosting site. Now they want premium membership to retrieve it.

Did anyone d/l my .zip file? Perhaps integrate it into one of your own? I spent more hours on that than I care to recount and if it's gone... Well... I don't want to get too dramatic but I'm prepared to light myself on fire and cast myself out the Moon Door in the Vale. No pressure though. Just one tragic nerd's like ended in a spectacular fiery fall to the rocks below. That little freak Robin will be all giddy. "He's Flying Mommy!"

Look. I watch too much Thrones, ok? Just help me.

-Kevin Gilbert
1966-1996
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online

We have 311 guests and 3 members online