Welcome, Guest
Post your Icons here

TOPIC: Icons I made. Image comics stuff.

Icons I made. Image comics stuff. 1 year 5 months ago #45558

• Skullberry
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I was into comics in the 70's and some in the 80's...then discovered vaginas. I spent many years away from comics but was re-introduced as an adult when a buddy of mine owned a comic book store in the 90's. Image comics played a large part in my return to comics. Yes...even Extreme Studios. I'm embarrassed to admit the last part. I noticed a lack of imprint icons for this era.

So, I lernt how to make'em and here the are. They seem to work for me. Let me know if I couldda done 'em better.

Full Bleed only put out, like, 20 comics...but who doesn't love P.I.T.T.?

I threw in the Valiant/ Image thing as an after thought. It was only used for the Deathmate thing. At least I think it was.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Icons I made. Image comics stuff. 1 year 5 months ago #45559

• Skullberry
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh...I made that early Malibu icon as an idea for the first year of image. I'm not sure of the logistics of it, but, it appears that Image was actually an imprint of Malibu for it's first year or so. (or something to that effect). I ended up discarding the idea in favor of including the early issues in with the imprints they ended up in. Malibu did use that icon for a bit in the early 90's.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online

We have 194 guests and 7 members online