Welcome, Guest
Other Comic Art

TOPIC: Where is Home? - Comic/Graphic Novel

Where is Home? - Comic/Graphic Novel 3 years 4 months ago #39782

• Nickel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone!

We just launched our Kickstarter two weeks ago for a Comic Anthology I have been part of for a year and some. It's exciting after so much time to have gotten it to a place where there's a finish physical stage.
We been sharing it with a lot of our artist friends and contact but I thought it'd be great to share it with comic enthusiasts as well!

"WHERE IS HOME?" COMIC AND ILLUSTRATIVE ANTHOLOGY HAS LAUNCHED ON KICKSTARTER!

This project has been in the works for over a year, and involves the efforts of 15 artists from Toronto and around the world. There’s a TON of talent in this group! Please help us spread the word and get this amazing collective printed!

Fifteen artists have prepared this 60 page, full colour anthology to share with you. For most of us, it’s our first production in print, but we’re no less excited for this than we were, say, when we first saw our animated films on screen! It’s a new and exciting venture for us, and now that all of the artwork is completed, we hope you’ll help us make that leap from screen to printed page.

Kickstarter Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/quietsnooze/where-is-home-anthology

There are many different reward tiers for this that come with lots of additional stuff like: Postcards, buttons, commissions, original comic pages, inscribed leather works, plushies, and signed copies.

There are many fantastic example of the artwork from the many artist on the Kickstarter page itself, so I will not put the up here, I highly suggest going and checking them out. There's so much excellence. It all explores the theme of 'Where is Home?' in many different styles and moods. Approached from many different views from each artist which is just fantastic. We're all professionals in the industry. I myself work in the animation field.

As an extra bonus since we reached out midway goal a few days ago, I will put of a preview of my first page before it was finished and composited into it's final stage.
Please enjoy and check us out and share us out! Cheers all!

Check the PREVIEW out here.

-Nicole
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where is Home? - Comic/Graphic Novel 3 years 4 months ago #39783

• Nickel
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh! Also, I'll be poking around for quite some time in the next weeks, so if there's any questions, feel free to ask here and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Where is Home? - Comic/Graphic Novel 3 years 4 months ago #39813

• Nickel
  • Fresh Boarder
We just put up the images for our postcard tier. They really show well the different styles we have in the comic.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and 5 members online