Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Greetings

Greetings 7 years 3 weeks ago #10235

• hershal
  • Fresh Boarder
Howdy folks.

I am 35 and I only started reading comics 3 years ago. After I started reading books like Preacher, Sandman, and Sin City I quickly began buying 12+ trades a month, but after a year I started finding more and more of the books I wanted to read were not available in trade. Then someone turned me onto ecomics. Although getting use to reading comics on a screen has taken time, it's has not been nearly as bad as reading prose books on screen.

I've been using Comic Rack for about 5 months now. For the first 3 months I was just importing comics a dozen or so at a time as I read them. Once I had a sizable amount of comics imported I started noticing all the great features. So 2 months ago I started importing, tagging, scraping, etc, all my comics. I'm just about finished with the all the organizing. The utility of this program is spectacular and combining that with the comicvine database creates an unprecedented tool that still has so many untapped future possibilities.

I also have to say that I love the 'Series Info Panel" and 'Organize Library Files & Folders" scripts as well the ever improving Comic Vine Scraper.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Greetings 7 years 3 weeks ago #10236

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums hershal !!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum.. :)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Who's Online

We have 208 guests and one member online