Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Guten Tach!

Guten Tach! 6 years 10 months ago #11239

• derbobster
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there everyone. My (real-life-nick-)name is Bob and I'm from Germany. I'm 28 years old and currently rediscovering my love to comic books. I hadn't read any for a long time (except once in a while source material for upcoming movie-adaptions (that's my greatest addiction: films)).
In my youth (am I really that old? naah) I've prefered LOBO and the usual stuff like SPIDERMAN. As for mangas (<- I hope it's the same expression like in german), I'd admired AKIRA and loved DRAGONBALLS, although I've never finished either one of them (too expensive). I also liked APPLESEED but I can't recall how long I followed.
Recently I discovered e-comics with my first comic-book beeing THE WALKING DEAD. I think I'll become a fan of Bob Kirkman, because I currently also hooked up with INVINCIBLE and planning reading his other works to (I think WOLF-MAN will be the first after I'm through with INVINCIBLE). As for some more 'adult/serious' stuff I've read BLANKETS recently which I also liked. But I think I'll go more for the geek-stuff. :)

Yesterday, I was spending approximately 5 hours with ComicRack. This program really kicks ass. BIG THUMBS UP!! And I think I even don't know about the majority of functions this thing has to offer. I'm really impressed.

So far, so good. Keep up the good work!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Guten Tach! 6 years 10 months ago #11244

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome again, Herr Bob ! :)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online

We have 205 guests and 9 members online