Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Happy New Year !

Re: Happy New Year ! 6 years 7 hours ago #17573

• Oberon1464
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Congrats on with your newborn baby!
All my best wishes to your wife and baby and may they recover soon!
Take your time...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Happy New Year ! 5 years 11 months ago #17742

• Ludwig
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I wish your firstborn a wonderful and carefree life with mum and dad as two faithful companions.

A hug for the baby,
a bow for mum
and a pat on the shoulder for dad.

And remember in the eyes of your children you're both super-heroes ;)

:cheer:

Re: Message from 600 5 years 11 months ago #17761

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Ludwig wrote:
I wish your firstborn a wonderful and carefree life with mum and dad as two faithful companions.

A hug for the baby,
a bow for mum
and a pat on the shoulder for dad.

And remember in the eyes of your children you're both super-heroes ;)
Thanks a lot Ludwig fro that beautiful message..!

:cheer: I am pleased to inform you that both the wife & the baby girl are doing well now. But still, a lot changes when you have a newborn in your hands. I get very little time for anything these days.

I've hopped in the forum after so many days, and it looks quite active.. :)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: Happy New Year ! 5 years 11 months ago #17832

• {Oo}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Thank you received: 41
So you're the culprit who created the 7 billionth human on this tiny planet! :ohmy:

Aside from this (I had to be evil at least once otherwise you wouldn't believe it's me) congrats to all the familly! Congrats to mommy for all the hard work, the baby who is gonna hopefully sleep through nights as quickly as possible and the dady for... well... being the daddy :P

Cya around when both of us have more time on our hands and take care of your familly ;)
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.

Re: Happy New Year ! 5 years 10 months ago #18676

• O.Ren
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ahoy !
  • Thank you received: 32
This has almost nothing to do with the topic, but it sort of counts as your introductory post so I'll use it to say:

600, you're a beast.

I was just reading the thread about icon requests cyo made for publishers icons, and by the 2nd page I was half laughing, half seriously wondering what kind of batteries you're running on,

cYo will always have my gratitude for making the ultimate comic reader, but you sir..you're a beast. I mean that as you're an inspiration but also very scary, in a Spawn way. The kind of fear you love for how evil it is knowing it's all for the greater good :lol:

That's all, just needed to get it out, and to voice what all the lurkers of this forum (and judging by the viewing stats there's a LOT of them) are thinking, and can't say without a user account :

Wow and thank you, Al.
ComicRackers, ASSEMBLE !
Join us on IRC, don't be shy :) Server:irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack
More info here
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by O.Ren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO

Re: Happy New Year ! 5 years 10 months ago #18687

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
O.Ren wrote:
600, you're a beast.
cYo will always have my gratitude for making the ultimate comic reader, but you sir..you're a beast. I mean that as you're an inspiration but also very scary, in a Spawn way. The kind of fear you love for how evil it is knowing it's all for the greater good
:laugh: Thanks for the generous compliments! Its always a pleasure to read your posts. :)

You always inspire me to make a comic book caption. Here is one where you tell me the truth: :laugh:

<serious musings begin>
Whenever I look around (or within) myself, all I see is futility. I mean, all we are doing and creating and saving, all of this is worthless, as one day we won't be existing in this world to savor and treasure it. And then someone will come along and, in a moment, say "What is this useless shit doing here?", and with a button, delete it all, be it anyone's beautifully made icons, manuals, source codes, software, and what not. Pop goes the time and effort. Still, we carry on, working and creating and saving it, as if we are going to live forever.
<serious musings end>
O.Ren wrote:
I was just reading the thread about icon requests cyo made for publishers icons, and by the 2nd page I was half laughing, half seriously wondering what kind of batteries you're running on.
Yeah..I remember those 2-3 days.. my guys at home thought I had gone crazy, drawing question marks all day at the screen. :laugh: But really, I made more than a hundred I think, and the fact that cYo didn't like even one out of them all was really motivating. :P
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by 600WPMPO.
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Who's Online

We have 187 guests and 6 members online