Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hello from a bookworm

Hello from a bookworm 6 years 11 months ago #11649

Hello, figured I might as well post an intro as I've been browsing the forums and started getting ComicRack set up the last few days.

I'm an avid manga reader and bookworm. I also like things highly organized, customizable, and as an artist appreciate seeing visual graphics and cover art. In the past I've organized my own folders with customizing covers as icons (time-consuming), keeping a custom SmartDB with my own created fields, and MangaMeeya for actual reading (which I'm still fond of). Have to say ComicRack seems like the perfect package to me.

I've been having a ball starting to organize and catalog my collection in it. I love that I can also catalog my vast hard copy collection. There's still some things I'd like to see or be able to do, but I have hope seeing the number of updates as well as the wonderful people making various scripts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello from a bookworm 6 years 11 months ago #11653

• {Oo}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Thank you received: 41
Welcome to the nut house run by our worshiped cYo and his faithful? aid, the "not so dear" 600.

CR is very oriented towards eComics (hence the name of the software, duh!) and needs some tweaking for manga readers. Any suggestions are welcome (and you've done some already!).

BTW, nice gallery on devianart. Everything is not my cup of tea but I find some of your drawings really amazing. And we can see, from your earlier drawings, a steady learning curve. Nicely done and keep up the good work! B)
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.

Re: Hello from a bookworm 6 years 11 months ago #11656

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
{Oo} wrote:
..nice gallery on devianart.
Yes.. it is really good. You are a gifted artist indeed :)
{Oo} wrote:
Welcome to the nut house run by our worshiped cYo and his faithful? aid, the "not so dear" 600.
And stay way from the bloodthirsty penguin, that is {Oo} !! :laugh:
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Who's Online

We have 228 guests and one member online