Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Helllloooooo

Helllloooooo 6 years 7 months ago #12951

• Der Internet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Comicrackusers,
after some weeks of using Comicrack i want to introduce myself to this little community which seems very neat to me :)
Where do i start.... im 24 years old, live in germany and im addicted to music, movies, tv shows and all other interesting media. Actually my love for comics slept for some years. I started reading comics when i was appx. 10, and i borrowed all Comics available at my local library (in fact, it was a mobile omnibus which was filled with books and it was every day in another part of my hometown). The things i read there were mostly things for children: Micky Mouse/Donald Duck, Asterix, TinTin, The Peanuts, Garfield, Hägar the Horrible and so on. When i grew older, my best friend and i read a lot of Star Wars comics and started with Mangas like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Golden Boy, Video Girl AI, Battle Girl Alita... i dont really remeber all the names. But then he moved away and i lost interest in reading comics, perhaps because i never brought many myself and most of em i had from this friend (i prefered to spend my rare pocketmoney on music). So i stopped reading comics... . As i served my civil service i had a lot of money and i brought some Graphic Novelles, like "Persepolis" and espically many stuff from the www.reprodukt.com/ but thats it.

So... now im 24 and i brought an iPod touch cause i wanted to be as cool and hipster as the other guys here but being to poor to buy an iphone :laugh: B)
Browsing some free Apps (you cannot imagine how i hate this word), i found the Star Wars KotoR #1 Comic which was for free. (it's like with the dealers.. the first shot is for free). And i got totally addicted again. I finished the amazing KotoR Series and started the dark tower by stephen King. Im not really sure what to read next, but i missed so much, i dont know where to start. i think about starting some classic superhero comics from Marvel or DC, though i prefer small series or graphic novelles. Perhaps you have something in mind for me.

Greetings and good night (or as in old star wars comics: MTFBWY :whistle: )
Johannes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Helllloooooo 6 years 7 months ago #12954

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums Johannes (aka. Der Internet)!!

Good to have you here. The introduction was quite a nice read. If you want some free comics, look here: comicrack.cyolito.com/links

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

You may as well choose an avatar for yourself that will be displayed aside your posts..

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum.. :)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: Helllloooooo 6 years 7 months ago #12959

• Der Internet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
thanx for the nice welcome

Free Comics: nice , i have to check em out

Rules: Obvious rules are obvious! B)

Manual: Checked! Great job, it very nice designed. +100 Internets to you, 600WPMPO

Facebook: Checked

Scripts: Checked

Avater: As you can see, checked too

Posting more often: i will deliver :D and annoy you with stupid questions i could answer myself if i had read the manual more carefully ;)
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Der Internet.
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Who's Online

We have 181 guests and 4 members online