Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hello :)

Hello :) 6 years 3 months ago #15529

• ChapeL
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi

I would like to introduce myself, been reading comics for about 20 years now. Coming from Post-communistic country there was little choice what we get to read but luckily somehow they started publishing Spider-man and The Punisher in the late 80s. That's how it all started. I left to live in the UK 10 years ago and sadly stopped reading due to time/money issues :( About 2 years ago I discovered that internet is not only divx/mp3 ;) and been collecting ever since. Only problem is that I don't like reading on the computer screen, much better to hold them in "real", so still buying the ones that stand out for me to have in my collection.

I must say I used Comicrack for long time but only to read/view my collection by folders. Never got to use Library mode and wow how wrong I was. It's brilliant, much easier to use and view my collection. Especially with brilliant scripts ComicVine Scraper and Library Organizer, they should have been included in the installation as default !!!

For the future I'm hoping for decent 12 inch tablet to read my comics on as 10 inch ones are little bit too small for my liking. Android or Win8 would be perfect, maybe next year :)

ChapeL
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by ChapeL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello :) 6 years 3 months ago #15533

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums ChapeL!!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum.. :)

p.s. Real comics are always the 'real' thing! :-)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Who's Online

We have 165 guests and 6 members online