Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hi!

Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20482

  • Darry
  • Darry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
I'm Dario Carrasco and a comic book artist. I just found this place and I hope to get started using this software soon. See you all soon!:cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20483

  • {Oo}
  • {Oo}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Posts: 672
  • Thank you received: 41
  • Karma: 15
The community is growing bigger everyday!

Welcome to your new home Dario, where you'll find people even crazier than you... I know, would've thought! Right?

And, for once, I managed to post before the cowboy of the forums... 600! B)
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20488

  • 600WPMPO
  • 600WPMPO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3788
  • Thank you received: 557
  • Karma: 233
Damn that {Oo}..!!

Now lets get started...

ahem.. here goes

Welcome to the forums Darry!!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

You can also follow us at the official Google plus page

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

Chat with us on our official [url=irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack]IRC channel[/url]

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum..

p.s. Beware of the milk drinking rodents on the forum! ;-)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20497

  • Darry
  • Darry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
Oo, thanks for the welcome. Yeah, a new home exactly. Looking here, I think I'll stay around for awhile. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20498

  • Darry
  • Darry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
600WPMPO wrote:
Damn that {Oo}..!!

Now lets get started...

ahem.. here goes

Welcome to the forums Darry!!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

You can also follow us at the official Google plus page

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

Chat with us on our official [url=irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack]IRC channel[/url]

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum..

p.s. Beware of the milk drinking rodents on the forum! ;-)

600, thanks for the welcome. I'll definitely check around what you guys are talking about. Not only I'm new here, but I haven't tried using the software yet. Only thing I noticed, I've already downloaded the file but I'm using a Mac now. I found out that this is a Windows program. I still have my old PC so I'll be able to open it there. What I'm looking for is to get all my own comics archive so I can read it on any device.


Maybe I should bring it up here to you 600, would I be able to read my comics in any device like Ipad, Kobo or Kindle?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20500

  • 600WPMPO
  • 600WPMPO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3788
  • Thank you received: 557
  • Karma: 233
Darry wrote:
Only thing I noticed, I've already downloaded the file but I'm using a Mac now. I found out that this is a Windows program. I still have my old PC so I'll be able to open it there. What I'm looking for is to get all my own comics archive so I can read it on any device.
You can install windows as a virtaul OS on your Mac & then run ComicRack. Here are 2 threads you would like to read:
How to install Windows on a Mac to run ComicRack
Rack on a Mac
Darry wrote:
Maybe I should bring it up here to you 600, would I be able to read my comics in any device like Ipad, Kobo or Kindle?
You can run ComicRack on any Android device.
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by 600WPMPO.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20512

  • Darry
  • Darry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
600WPMPO wrote:
You can run ComicRack on any Android device.

I don't have a tablet yet, but I'm plannning to buys one. So the tablet should be an Android capability? Comic Rack doesn't work on any device like Pandigital, Kindle or Sony Reader even if it's Window base? Sorry for all this questions. You've noticed I'm not familiar yet with devices and stuff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20521

  • {Oo}
  • {Oo}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Posts: 672
  • Thank you received: 41
  • Karma: 15
As 600 said, for your mac you can run CR on a virtual machine.

And, if you plan on buying a tablet and use CRA (ComicRack for Android) on it, you should buy one running with the Android OS like the Asus transformer and such. If you plan to buy some kind of a tablet pc, if it's running Windows then you'll have no problems using CRW (ComicRack for Windows) as long as you install the .NET framework 4(which is completely free and can be downloaded directly from Microsoft's website) :)
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by {Oo}.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20532

  • Darry
  • Darry's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
{Oo} wrote:
As 600 said, for your mac you can run CR on a virtual machine.

And, if you plan on buying a tablet and use CRA (ComicRack for Android) on it, you should buy one running with the Android OS like the Asus transformer and such. If you plan to buy some kind of a tablet pc, if it's running Windows then you'll have no problems using CRW (ComicRack for Windows) as long as you install the .NET framework 4(which is completely free and can be downloaded directly from Microsoft's website) :)

Sounds good. I'll take a look. Thanks Oo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi! 5 years 10 months ago #20573

  • thegratep
  • thegratep's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
I'm preetham from India and I love comic-rack. Comicrack has re-ignited my interest in comics.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Who's Online

We have 282 guests and 2 members online