Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Anime/Manga Addict Deathspike

Anime/Manga Addict Deathspike 5 years 9 months ago #20908

• Deathspike
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Hello,

You might, or might not, have seen me on the forums/IRC for the last few days, but I haven't made an introductory post yet! My name is Deathspike, I am 23-years old and am a Dutch student majoring software development. I have been addicted to anime- and programming for 8 years and loving manga for about a year. I have liked to use ComicRack for a fair few of months but I did not realize the power of the library until very recently. Thus, now I'm here to stay, bought an Android tablet and am finally able to enjoy reading digital comics.

Since the English-market of purchasable manga is really rather small, I've started developing a manga-scraper capable of downloading and synchronizing series conforming to the ComicRack library metadata format. Pages are ran through powerful image processing filters to increase readability of poor quality scanlations. Series synchronization for non-licensed manga and having ComicRack synchronize it to Android-devices is what made me a true believer of ComicRack and digital comics. If you are feeling the same limitations, my pet project might brighten your day at the beta-release (intended for the end of this week!).

That's it. Here to stay,

Deathspike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Anime/Manga Addict Deathspike 5 years 9 months ago #20910

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums Deathspike!!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

You can also follow us at the official Google plus page

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

Chat with us on our official [url=irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack]IRC channel[/url]

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum..

p.s. Eagerly awaiting your manga scraper! All the best :-)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online

We have 263 guests and 2 members online