Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Just to say hello, and thank you for this GREAT program

Just to say hello, and thank you for this GREAT program 5 years 6 months ago #22379

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 94
My name is Nahuel Nakama, and even my surname is Japanese, I am from Argentina (grandparents fault XD). As you surely have noticed, English is not my mother tongue, so excuse my horrible grammar, spelling, vocabulary, etc XD (my last English class was more than a decade ago)

I have used comicrack since a few months ago now, and when I say use, I mean many hours a day!. It's one of the best freeware programs I have ever used (and as a Computer Engeneering soon to be, I have used A LOT of them) and with the comicvine plugin it is just perfect!

Really, thanks a lot for this piece of programming art, and for making my comic reading a lot easier and more amusing than ever.

I will be posting in the forum with some request/ideas I had about the program, I hope that doesn't annoy you (a lot XD)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Just to say hello, and thank you for this GREAT program 5 years 6 months ago #22381

• {Oo}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Thank you received: 41
Xelloss wrote:
[...]
I hope that doesn't annoy you (a lot XD)

As I said before, we truly hate new ideas and bug reports! And, we hate even more newcomers especially the ones that don't write and speak perfect English!

More seriously, welcome, have fun, don't hesitate to ask questions and suggest new stuff. Since we, members of the old guard, have less ideas for the moment. Some new blood is always welcome :laugh:

Cya around, new fish! :P
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.

Re: Just to say hello, and thank you for this GREAT program 5 years 6 months ago #22410

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums Xelloss!!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

You can also follow us at the official Google plus page

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

Chat with us on our official [url=irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack]IRC channel[/url]

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum..
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Who's Online

We have 208 guests and 2 members online