Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: oh, hai.

oh, hai. 5 years 2 months ago #24593

• drewp33
  • Fresh Boarder
  • where's the remote?
Thanks so much for a great app/program.

I came across ComicRack a few years ago, at the time I was looking for something much more simpler, but now I have rediscovered the joy!

Having uploaded my comics from various hard drives, I have now found that I am missing chunks from earlier digital collections, so looks like I'll be fiddling with the library for a while yet.

I have bounced around the forums, and enjoyed a great number of scripts and ideas... must start leaving feedback...

Must go now, will edit if anything comes to mind!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: oh, hai. 5 years 2 months ago #24596

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums !!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

If you are on Facebook, please don't forget to join ComicRack's Facebook Fanpage

You can also follow us at the official Google plus page

If you wish, you can also check out the Index of Scripts

Chat with us on our official [url=irc.rizon.net Channel:#comicrack]IRC channel[/url]

Hoping to see your posts more often on the forum..
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: oh, hai. 5 years 2 months ago #24605

• JaceSimian2099
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Welcome to the forums, always good to have fresh victims..er, fresh posters to join our merriment. :evil:

So what do you read? :)

Re: oh, hai. 5 years 2 months ago #24654

• drewp33
  • Fresh Boarder
  • where's the remote?
Thanks: manual downloaded, poring through the scripts this weekend...

At the mo' I'm following all the new52, Remender's X-Force, and about to begin rereading Mister X from Vortex.

And in a week I'm off to Paris to see the Robert Crumb art exhibition, thanks to my girlfriend.

I'm up for trying anything once, and for a long while just stuck to Fantagraphics books and inependents, so I'm using ComicRack to help me rediscover storylines I have missed or just forgotten, like Black Hole and a bunch of Kyle Baker.

Before real life got in the way, my weekly visits to my LCS meant Los Bros Hernandez, Peter Bagge, Crumb, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Bloom County and Calvin & Hobbes.

By the time I discovered ecomics - I had the good fortune of having a 100mB internet connection about 6 years ago - I was without a comicshop in about a 60 mile radius, and started following the Major Marvel Event Chronology and the like... and never looked back!

So... on the tablet at the moment is the aforementioned Mister X, complete Strangers in Paradise, and I must start working through Batman's No Man's Land (I remember getting Contagion & Legacy in the monthlies...).

I have enjoyed bouncing around the forums here, what a great set-up and community there is.

Adios!
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Who's Online

We have 191 guests and 8 members online