Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Howdy Comic fans!

Howdy Comic fans! 1 year 10 months ago #44563

• El Guapo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have been lurking around here for a very long time, I apologize that I never made an account until today.

When I found ComicRack I found a new Hobby, with the help of all the useful posts and scripts and advice here I became a little obsessed with building up a collection. I will probably never read all of them, that's ok. I enjoy very much, the ones I do read.

I have to say a massive thank you of course to cYo for the fantastic software.

Thanks to 600WPMPO for being a wealth of knowledge on this app and the amazing Organizer Handbook docs, this forum would be very different if you weren't around. I have learned a lot from your posts.

About me?
I use the ComicRack server over the internet to access comics from a 10 inch windows tablet, it's pretty awesome. As I am the only user I can track read progress on all comics at any point, there is no syncing files or bulk downloading for other methods, it's just great. You can't imagine all the stuff I read saying that this wasn't possible to read comics over the internet and track progress and when it worked just like that...it was obvious ComicRack was the only solution I needed. (well plus a tablet running a real windows OS)

I tried comics on a 5 inch phone, I tried comics on a 7 inch tablet, 8.3 inch tablet, 10.1 inch tablet...I'm still not happy. I would say don't go below 10 inches minimum. I would like to get my hands on a surface pro 3 or 4 as I think this could be a happy size. If anyone has one and could answer some questions please let me know!

I'm currently reading the Crossed series which I just discovered and damn it's great. I read the avengers vs xmen series but I guess I'm not really into the main steam superhero stuff.

Adios for now!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Who's Online

We have 212 guests and 5 members online