Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hello EveryBODY !!!!!

Hello EveryBODY !!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #47390

• Dj2da3
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Everyone,

So i'm Dj2da3, living in south of france, and big lover of manga and comics. Lot of my family don't understand why at 32 i'm still reading those but hey when you like it you read it right ?

So i'm kinda used to comickrack now. I downloaded two years ago but i used it occasionnaly. It's only one month ago i finally start to scrap then watch and read and see all the marvellous work the community did.

So i finally jump in and try to understand what you were talking about. I mean what is "scrapping", python, and then i finally find the reading list topic. So it was pure joy when i discovered this section. It helped me a lot to read spider-man in chronological order. Now i would like to do the same with other chronological order with other character but it's kinda Hard and long to create.

So this is me i'm kind of leecher and helper some time. I will try to understand a little more this application, and maybe i could help with some scripts like all of you did. Thanks a lot again for the comicrack manual and the data manager and the library.

God my PC feel cleaner.

See ya
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello EveryBODY !!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #47763

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
Hi! Sorry for the late welcome, the forum is a bit dead lately XD

Don't worry, I began reading American comics (always a manga reader from young age) at 26 and still soing it at 33 (and I think I will continue doing it till I die XD)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 230 guests and 7 members online