Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Newbie joined today

Newbie joined today 7 years 8 months ago #5706

• Saintade
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, everyone - I'm Ade, and I just doscovered ComicRack today. What a fantastic piece of Software! Many thanks to you guys for putting such a great program together. Now I can look at my comics collection so much easier - finding the things is dead easy now!
I am a big fan of UK comics from the late 60s / early 70s - mainly TV21 and spin-offs, Countdown/TV Action are my favourites. I also like DC/Marvel - especially Batman, Justice League, Spidey, and I have a large collection of 80s-2000s titles. I have scanned many of my favourite strips over the years, and have all the Thunderbirds strips by Frank Bellamy (the ones not published in any recent collections), and I also like Mike Noble, and have scans of his work on Fireball XL5, Timeslip (Look-In), Star Trek (Joe 90/TV21) and other stuff. I have recently finished collecting every single UK Star Trek strip published and have also recently scanned some of the great Land of the Giants strips from Joe 90 by Gerry Haylock.
If you're interested in swapping scans and want to know what I have to offer (and I'e got loads!), then get in touch. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Newbie joined today 7 years 8 months ago #5722

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
Welcome Ade!

Please be aware that you cannot share any copyrighted material on this forum. There are many other places to do so and it is best to keep this board clean. ;)

If you need any help with the software don't hesitate to post in the help forum.

Again welcome to the forums :)
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Stonepaw.

Re:Newbie joined today 7 years 8 months ago #5723

• bkagan
  • Senior Boarder
Minor HiJack alert.

I wasn't going to comment but I just saw the new Rules forum.

Everyone has been very polite and professional here and there isn't tons of activity but some basic guidelines concerning appropriate conversations should be listed.

Without being specific, this board does ride the edge of copyright rules much like a Torrent Client board might. The software works for both sides of the issues and the most popular scripts are for the edgy side of things.

anyway, it would be nice to know where the line is for this forum.

thanks

Re:Newbie joined today 7 years 8 months ago #5732

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Yes.. you are correct. The forum has just underwent a major expansion, and activity in new sections (this includes the rules section) is expected soon..

keep in touch :-)

Edit: The rules section is now active..!!! Please read..
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by 600WPMPO.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Who's Online

We have 306 guests and 2 members online