Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hi there

Hi there 7 years 8 months ago #5730

So, I figured this thread could use so more posts.

Hi, my name is Brian and I go by DouglasBubbletrousers on this board (a Lonely Island reference, FYI). I'm 28 and I've been reading comics seriously since I was 12. I've worked in multiple comic stores throughout high school and college and I currently live in the Midwest working as a SQL/ETL developer for a software company. I have about 800GB of comics I use CR to manage (mostly Marvel and DC).

I love CR for it's expandability and scripting and all of the people who I converse with regularly on these forums are really cool (not like the trolls you find almost everywhere else on these internets). I also maintain an extensive and exhaustively researched post-Crisis Superman chronology under the tag inviskid you may have seen around the internet.

My favorite comics are a toss-up between Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes, but I try to read everything (including indie comics).

Glad to be hear! Keep up the good work, everyone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi there 7 years 8 months ago #5772

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
Great to get the background info Brian. I think it's inspired me to get off my lazy scripting butt and introduce myself as well in detail...maybe. lol

Great to have you here buddy!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Who's Online

We have 191 guests and 2 members online