Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hello All!

Hello All! 7 years 8 months ago #5809

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
So....

I'm Andrew, I go by Stonepaw on the net, lately I've been going by Atchu as well.

I got into comics when the local library (where I work) got the first tpb volume of Ultimate Spider-man. I loved it and couldn't wait for the next volumes to arrive, so I went looking for ways to get more... Unfortunately I live in a tiny little town with no comic store. Suffices to say I found digital comics quite quickly. I think I was in my mid teens at the time.

I started with CDisplay and found I didn't like it all that much, I went looking for something with more options and found ComicRack. I loved it immediately! I lurked in the forums for a while before eventually joining to ask help for one of my scripts. I hung around and started helping to answer questions.

I have been interested in computers since my family got our first windows 95 machine, but the scripting possibilities of this program is what got me into programing. I enjoy learning to program but I am still a relative novice. I have several scripts in the works at the moment that I haven't quite finished, so expect one or two new scripts from me fairly soon. ;)

I started by reading all the Marvel Ultimate titles and am slowly branching out. I enjoy most of the Marvel X-men related titles, as well as the DC Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Robin and Birds of prey series. I read bits and pieces of things as they catch my eye, and I'm always looking for new things to read.

So I think thats everything, If anyone has question just ask.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello All! 7 years 8 months ago #5814

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Its a pleasure to have you here, Stonepaw ..! :-)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re:Hello All! 7 years 8 months ago #5824

• Alan Scott
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I'm glad you joined in, Andrew! You're a good poster, and coder as well. I haven't caught up all the way to the present with the Ultimate line yet, but I've really enjoyed reading Ultimate Spider-Man and I thought Ultimates 2 was fantastic.
... The failure to appreciate... is perfectly understandable, because the readership never evaluates old material in the context of the cultural climate in which it was created, or the state of the art at the time it was created.
Marty Pasko
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Alan Scott.

Re:Hello All! 7 years 8 months ago #5906

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
Stonepaw, you are one of my favorite posters. I just wanted you to know that. <3

Re:Hello All! 7 years 8 months ago #5916

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
Wow guys thanks :blush:

You're what makes this board such a pleasant place to be. :cheer:

Re:Hello All! 7 years 8 months ago #5930

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
I second each post here! Welcome.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Who's Online

We have 214 guests and 4 members online