Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: My Name Is.....

My Name Is..... 7 years 8 months ago #5858

I remember as a young un' buying Amazing Spider-Man 332 and Uncanny X-Men 270 in my local newsagent and being absolutely bowled over, Venom and the X-Tinction Agenda in one go! I've been well and truly hooked ever since, I read mainly Marvel stuff but have also branched into DC via the Superman titles. I also have a bad habit of drifting in and out of titles when things start to go stale, but arcs like World War Hulk and Civil War have a habit of pulling me back in.

Like so many others on here I had to give up/sell my collection (~2000 books) when marriage and a job got in the way! I still buy comics from time to time but they are destined for the recycle bin as the missus doesn't allow them to build up!

I discovered digital comics a couple of years back and restoring my collection (digitally) really brought me back to my days as a youngster when all my spare cash went on comics. Maintaining my collection this way also has the WAF (Wife Approval Factor) i.e. no clutter!

I'd like to say a big, big thank you to cYo and cbanack and everyone else (too numerous to mention - you know who you are!) for what is truly, hands down the best eComic software/scripts I have ever had the good fortune to come across!

Nuff Said.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Who's Online

We have 251 guests and 5 members online