Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hi!

Hi! 7 years 7 months ago #6512

• Ladyrixx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi! I live in the US, and work in a cube farm working tech support. My husband is a huge comic book geek, and I read a few titles, mainly supernatural-based, like Ghost Rider and Doctor Strange.

I'm excited about sharing comic collections from multiple computers, that way I wouldn't have to either FTP or swap via external devices when he finds something we both want to read. (Also, it's great if I want to read an issue that he's got hanging up on the wall and I'm too short to reach it. :P )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hi! 7 years 7 months ago #6516

• Alan Scott
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Hello, welcome to ComicRack! My wife is like you, the partner of a big ole' geek, and took up with reading some from me. She likes to Read Buffy Season Eight and the associated Buffy titles, plus we together love Jersey Gods. For any of you that have read it, it will make perfect sense why this is a great title to read with your spouse.

Myself, I do love supernatural heroes from both of the Big Two, Ghost Rider, Werewolf By Night, Simon Garth and Man-Thing from Marvel, and my big faves are Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Creature Commandos, Etrigan and Deadman from DC.
... The failure to appreciate... is perfectly understandable, because the readership never evaluates old material in the context of the cultural climate in which it was created, or the state of the art at the time it was created.
Marty Pasko

Re:Hi! 7 years 7 months ago #6522

• lanzajr26
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome!
I agree, the library sharing feature will help me a out a ton by avoiding file transfers or FTP when I want to read something different.

It's great you and your husband can enjoy reading comics together. My wife and some female co-workers around the office are new Fables and Madame Xanadu fans. Good stuff!
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Who's Online

We have 194 guests and 2 members online