Welcome, Guest
Introduce yourself

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 7 years 1 month ago #9689

• chaosbringer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • On my command, unleash hell
I have been using Comicrack for about 6 months now and felt it was time to jump on the bandwagon and let my voice be heard.

I would like to start and say this program is the best thing since sliced cheese and I love my cheese. From day one, this program has amazed me and I look forward for the new software releases and scripts that make this program one of a kind.

I started out reading my comicbooks in pdf format and would go in and add the credits in the background to be able to search within Adobe. Needless to say this took a long time to do. One day I was browsing around a comic book forum and someone had your site weblinked. I thought I would take a chance and see what all the excitement was about. I have been hooked ever since. I even changed all the pdf files I had and converted them to cbz format and with the comicvine scraper added the creater credits, you guys have made my life so much easier.

I am an avid collector of comic books and this software just enhances it that much more.

Great job to Cyo for all his hard work and his many partners in crime that make this the best software to have.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello 7 years 1 month ago #9700

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Welcome to the forums chaosbringer !!

Nice to have you here..

Please don't forget to read the Rules and download The ComicRack Manual..

Hoping to see your posts bring more chaos on the forum.. ;)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Who's Online

We have 189 guests and 6 members online