Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.137/138 released

Re: ComicRack 0.9.137/138 released 6 years 7 months ago #13378

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Samael69 wrote:
...missing issue finder..
Another promising script! Would this have the ability to save all missing files as fileless entries?
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The topic has been locked.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.137/138 released 6 years 7 months ago #13382

• quidam
  • Platinum Boarder
  • not for nom
  • Thank you received: 23
cYo wrote:
And, btw year after year people complained that there was no option to set the texts in tiles. Now the options there and no one comments about it :/

That me, probably ;p

Well, great to see this done. I will use this ocasion to shamleslly request more related to this feature:

1. As we have now available things like:

Support for Statistic Series Values (Book Count, Page Count, Pages Read Count, Read Percentage, First Number,Last Number, First Year, Last Year, Running Time Years, Average Rating, Average Community Rating, Gaps, Last Added, Last Opened, Is End of Gap, Is Start of Gap) for smartlists and columns and Series Complete filed

Why not include some of these when displaying list in Tiles mode and Stacked by Series? Should be really cool ;]

2. Not all the info in tile is always visible because lack of space. But we have option in Preferences -> Behaviour Show Tooltips for Books in Browser. We could make better use of this to display full info when mouse over Tiles. (btw, I remember some time ago requesting for tooltips to have longer delay, not show them instantly when mouse-over. I would like to see this delay customizable in comicrack.ini).

Re: ComicRack 0.9.137/138 released 6 years 7 months ago #13383

• Samael69
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
600WPMPO wrote:
Samael69 wrote:
...missing issue finder..
Another promising script! Would this have the ability to save all missing files as fileless entries?
Not a script. It's a stand-alone Java program, so it won't modify anything directly. I've talking with pescuma about generating a file that he would write a script to create fileless entries. Similar to the Import from CSV I suppose.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.137/138 released 6 years 7 months ago #13411

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
cYo wrote:
Actually I thought of putting .139 out today
cYo wrote:
.139 is basically done already.

Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: ComicRack 0.9.137/138 released 6 years 7 months ago #13414

• arathon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i found this bug:
if i have chapter is this sequence 98->99->100->101 CR display first the chapters in this order
100->101->98->99
and if i add a zero in the first two chapter CR recognize the right order: 098->099->100->101
this problem occur even when the sequence is like this 8->9->10->11

is there a way to make CR recognize this sequence without renumbering them? 'cause i don't wanna repack all my mangas and is very annoying.

Another one if i have a comic with this sequence of pages:
Credits->Cover1->cover2, and i choose to delete Credits page and put as cover "Cover1", then i convert the comic in cbz, CR at this pint doesn't display "Cover1" but "Cover2" as a cover of the comic; however it works perfectly if i put on top the page Cover1 before converting, is this a bug? or does it Works like this?
And why putting a page like Cover doesn't make it as first page? because CR leave the page in the usual order.

Sorry for my bad english but it isn't my language (i'm italian) and
Thanks for the great app.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by arathon.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and 5 members online