News and Announcements

TOPIC: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.39-43

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.39-43 6 years 4 months ago #15642

• ChapeL
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
cbanack wrote:
Hmmm...

Does this happen every time you scrape a comic? i.e. can it happen on any file, or just on some of the files (like the ones you mentioned?)

Any file, just scrape, go to the issue selection menu and 8 times out of 10 gives me error.
cbanack wrote:

Once a file has been correctly scraped (with rescraping turned ON, which I notice you don't have set right now), if you scrape it again do you still get the error?

If the issue was previously scraped nothing happens as its all there and I'm unable to have issue selection screen. I need to "clear data" on the book to scrape again and get to issue selection will result with the same error msg.

Rescraping ON or OFF doesn't make any difference, same with covers hidden or not.

It happens right after I click OK:

I get this:

Don't worry about it though, if it works for everyone else that's probably problem with my setup :)

Thanks

ChapeL
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ChapeL.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.39-43 6 years 4 months ago #15649

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 508
Ah, I misunderstood--you ARE getting the "good" error dialog.

When you get to that dialog that says "An unexpected error has occurred. Would you like to save a log file with more details about this problem?", just click "yes" (Tak?) and choose a filename to save the log file.

Then post the log file here, or add it here. It should tell us what's going wrong quite quickly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChapeL

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.39-43 6 years 4 months ago #15651

• ChapeL
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The problem is I don't get to save it. When I click Yes nothing happens and that's was the reason for me asking in my first post where log file is saved.

Probably something wrong with my installation, at some point will reinstall it again and see how it goes.

Thanks for your help :)

ChapeL
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ChapeL.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.39-43 6 years 4 months ago #15658

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
Hmmm, well, I'll take a look at that error log code for the next release--even if something is wrong with your release, the program should still behave better than this.

If you do reinstall, let me know if the problem goes away.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.39-43 6 years 3 months ago #15926

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey guys, I had a few days of vacation this week, and used them to create a new version of Comic Vine Scraper. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Who's Online

We have 274 guests and 6 members online