Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.141 released

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14426

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Der Internet wrote:
am i the only one who doesn't like the new special logos? i mean it's nice that they are all in the same style but i found those letters like "A" for annual and "OS" for One-shot confusing..... i loved the old One-Shot Logo :D

He, our 600 is an artist and likes baroque!

I tend to like simpler things... for format, special and the like I favor more simpler icons with san-serif fonts in black with, maybe a white border to separate from the background... but that is me... I am a minimalist...
The topic has been locked.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14429

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Der Internet wrote:
am i the only one who doesn't like the new special logos? i mean it's nice that they are all in the same style but i found those letters like "A" for annual and "OS" for One-shot confusing..... i loved the old One-Shot Logo :D
I can understand what you are saying..

Actually, we wanted to make an icon-set where all icons appear as part of a common theme. The current icons have evolved through my initial (failed) attempts, followed by Halp's excellent styling.

Using letters was chosen as cYo would like these icons to be readable in the details view also.

Still, I am open to new ideas and positive suggestions!
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14434

COMICRACK is such a great comics viewer but it still does not support jpeg format.Support for jpeg format should also be added to comicrack.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by blassreiter.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14435

• damocles
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
blassreiter wrote:
COMICRACK is such a great comics viewer but it still does not support jpeg format.Support for jpeg format should also be added to comicrack.

whuh? Jpgs live in the comic book archives. :dry: (or whatever format images in there may be) If you mean single image files... I dont think that's within the scope of comicrack...:S

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14436

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
blassreiter wrote:

A little reading of the forum will show that it is unlikely it will ever do... :silly:

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14458

• Ark7600
  • Fresh Boarder
In the new release, has the option to turn on the page turn transition effect been removed?

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14461

• damocles
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Ark7600 wrote:
In the new release, has the option to turn on the page turn transition effect been removed?

Nope, it's still there.B)

Re: ComicRack 0.9.141 released 6 years 6 months ago #14505

i've been thinking about this, when comic rack optimises during install, on some older computers it recognises that the open gl hardware is either old or outdated and does not put the page transition effects into the preferences. this can be overided by opening the comicrack.ini file and uncommenting the
ForceHardware = True setting. I think it might be better if this was standard during install, that way the page transition effect always appears, the user then can tick or untick the option within comic rack if there computer can't handle the effect. Much better i think .:)
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Who's Online

We have 265 guests and 5 members online