Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.143 released

Re: ComicRack 0.9.143 released 6 years 4 months ago #15703

• deathcroc
  • Junior Boarder
forkicks wrote:
deathcroc wrote:
Forgive me for being dense, but where do we find the commands to edit the library gauges? I've looked through the menus and the ini file and can't find them.

Look at the toolbar below the menus, on top of the place where the lists and smart lists show. There you'll find a little colored bar button with some options you can set.

fK

Doh! Hiding right there in plain sight.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.143 released 6 years 4 months ago #15706

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
sykoone wrote:
Trying to run the scraper with the new version is extremely heavy on ram. CR usually uses between 350-500mb, depending on what I'm doing. However, when I start a scrape now, it shoots up to nearly 900mb before locking up my system.

This is more than likely a result of a better separation of the scripts runtime environment. I don't think its avoidable.

As a side note, and i'm not implying this is your case, having free ram that is not needed for something else just for the sake of -having- free ram is like owning 10 sports cars just to -own- 10 sports car. You can only ride one at a time anyway, and having free ram just idling there won't help your system run any faster or any better. It will just use a bit more electricity to do nothing. It only matters if the system is already struggling for free ram, it makes no difference if you have gigs free.

fK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Der Internet

Re: ComicRack 0.9.143 released 6 years 4 months ago #15721

Anyone else having problems importing Python libraries? Especially from multiple/older Python releases?

Re: ComicRack 0.9.143 released 6 years 4 months ago #15722

• James Spaceman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Been playing with this new version since last night. Thanks for the upgrade... running smooth for me. Thanks for the user gauge option.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.143 released 6 years 4 months ago #15798

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
cYo, any clues on what the xml sidecar files are?

Re: ComicRack 0.9.143 released 6 years 4 months ago #15801

• jumpr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thank you received: 4
I just wanted to say a quick thanks. I finally got a chance to install this build and it's working just as well as the last though it does seem a tad faster... could be me though. Oh, and I'm liking the web feature.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Who's Online

We have 245 guests and 4 members online