News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.146 released

ComicRack 0.9.146 released 6 years 1 month ago #17434

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676

New Features
* NEW: Support for wifi sync requests from the Android client
* NEW: Better synchronization logic with multiple concurrent devices
* NEW: Implemented size optimization for sync (used values are in comicrack.ini)
* NEW: ExtraWifiDeviceAddresses setting in ComicRack.ini to specify a list of wifi device ip addresses (only if autodetection does not work)
Changes
* CHANGE: Hidden Mac files are now ignored from scanning (can be changed in ComicRack.ini with MacCompatibleScanning)
* CHANGE: Gracefully handle missing WPD API (e.g. Windows Server 2K3)
* CHANGE: Export rescaling now default to BestQuality (which does make a difference)
* CHANGE: Export quality slider now has a value tooltip
* CHANGE: Sync entries now default to optimize false (as there is a slight quality reduction)
* CHANGE: Optimized conversion/transfer process during sync to speed up slow connections (e.g. wireless)
Bugfixes
* BUGFIX: Fixed rename script (thanks to stonepaw)
* BUGFIX: Sort lists in library browser did not work correctly
cYo wrote:
Another one of the weekly updates :)

Some bug fixes and new features to support recent development in the Android version. For a full list of changes see the download description.

Any comments about this version go here.

As a side note ComicRack for Android has reached now 5000 downloads and is at version 1.18. Compared to the 1.0 version 2 weeks ago some new featrues are: wireless synchronization, stacking, snapshot function and lots of small changes and enhancements.

If you've not tried it till now, head over to the Android market and drive it once round the block. If you like what you see help spread the word. Word of mouth is the only advertising budget ComicRack has :)
as usual :)
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by 600WPMPO. Reason: added changelog for 0.9.146
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 600WPMPO, Stonepaw, kenjio, mcvenify

Re: ComicRack 0.9.146 released 6 years 1 month ago #17437

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
Thanks for the update. The bug regarding stacks and the unhandled exception appears to be fixed, i tried it once or twice without a hitch.

Thanks,
fK

Re: ComicRack 0.9.146 released 6 years 1 month ago #17444

• greenlanternprime
  • Expert Boarder
  • Me Grimlock.. Bad Ass!
How do i use the extraipaddress config setting? I'm one of the people who can't get wifi syncing to work at all and my device just can't be detected... apps great though worth the money.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.146 released 6 years 1 month ago #17445

I've already downloaded this latest version twice but, it cannot install on my laptop.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Who's Online

We have 320 guests and 2 members online