Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-52

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-49 5 years 6 months ago #22243

  • cbanack
  • cbanack's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1318
  • Thank you received: 503
  • Karma: 181
Well, it's an interesting suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48 5 years 6 months ago #22255

  • oraclexview
  • oraclexview's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • aka SoundWave
  • Posts: 906
  • Thank you received: 182
  • Karma: 37
cbanack wrote:
This new version is stable, meaning that I think it is mostly bug-free. So if you've been waiting for that, your wait is over. :)
Alright, this is what I've been waiting for...new and stable, thus it is time for me to hop aboard the 1.0.49 express! I'm looking forward to testing this out and getting back to u for some major kudos and ego stroking. B)
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by oraclexview.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48 5 years 6 months ago #22264

  • cbanack
  • cbanack's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1318
  • Thank you received: 503
  • Karma: 181
oraclexview wrote:
Alright, this is what I've been waiting for...new and stable, thus it is time for me to hop aboard the 1.0.49 express! I'm looking forward to testing this out and getting back to u for some major kudos and ego stroking. B)

Oh man, the pressure is on!!! :ohmy:
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-50 5 years 6 months ago #22265

  • cbanack
  • cbanack's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1318
  • Thank you received: 503
  • Karma: 181
I've just uploaded a new version of Comic Vine Scraper (1.0.50) to the scraper website

The only difference between it and verion 1.0.49 is that is has improved translations in the French language pack (thanks {Oo}!)
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by cbanack.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oraclexview

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-50 5 years 6 months ago #22268

  • {Oo}
  • {Oo}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Posts: 672
  • Thank you received: 41
  • Karma: 15
LOL! It could've waited the next version cory :p

But, on behalf of the French-speaking ppl all around the world, thanks :laugh: !
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-50 5 years 6 months ago #22269

  • RevQuixo
  • RevQuixo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 279
  • Thank you received: 25
  • Karma: 12
Hey Corey,

I noticed that version 1.0.49 (and presumably .50) when you scrape a group of comics in which different volumes are present (i.e V1 & V2) the scraper no longer seems to differentiate them and scrapes them as the same volume instead of prompting for a new result on the second volume.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-51 5 years 6 months ago #22273

  • cbanack
  • cbanack's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1318
  • Thank you received: 503
  • Karma: 181
RevQuixo wrote:
Hey Corey,

I noticed that version 1.0.49 (and presumably .50) when you scrape a group of comics in which different volumes are present (i.e V1 & V2) the scraper no longer seems to differentiate them and scrapes them as the same volume instead of prompting for a new result on the second volume.
Awww just when I thought I'd got 'em all... :unsure:

This issue has been fixed in Comic Vine Scraper version 1.0.51 (now available). Thanks for the bug report!
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by cbanack.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-51 5 years 6 months ago #22318

  • cYo
  • cYo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3476
  • Thank you received: 675
  • Karma: 181
0.9.154 allows a script to store private data in comic books. Maybe this is useful for future versions of the scraper.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-51 5 years 6 months ago #22321

  • oraclexview
  • oraclexview's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • aka SoundWave
  • Posts: 906
  • Thank you received: 182
  • Karma: 37
cYo wrote:
0.9.154 allows a script to store private data in comic books. Maybe this is useful for future versions of the scraper.
Hummmm...cYo, can you elaborate on this...store private data in comic books? :)
The topic has been locked.

Re: Comic Vine Scraper 1.0.48-51 5 years 6 months ago #22323

  • 600WPMPO
  • 600WPMPO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3788
  • Thank you received: 557
  • Karma: 232
oraclexview wrote:
cYo wrote:
0.9.154 allows a script to store private data in comic books. Maybe this is useful for future versions of the scraper.
Hummmm...cYo, can you elaborate on this...store private data in comic books?
Yep..private data, as in credit card number, spouse's birthday...you know. Store and share with the community! :laugh:
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Who's Online

We have 199 guests and 5 members online