Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164 released 4 years 7 months ago #31653

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
No. Currently not.
Would be a nice script.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164 released 4 years 7 months ago #31661

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Hi

Where are the custom values stored?
In the comic's ComicInfo.xml or in the shared database or in the ComicDb.xml?

I'd not prefer them stored in the ComicInfo.xml of each comic, because this would mean that each custom script can change my comic files and cause ComicRack to update each and every cbz file......

If they are stored in the shared database, then this may affect the way scripts work on different ComicRack instances.....
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by jeroenwalter. Reason: typo

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164 released 4 years 7 months ago #31662

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
And still no support for subfolders in .crplugin files ?

:(

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31670

• gdison
  • Junior Boarder
thanks cYo for the this great release which I’m sure will open huge possibilities and creative ways to use it.
Unfortunately when trying to SQL Server (2012) with it I wasn’t able to migrate the data into the DB. Instead I’m getting this error. Any idea?
Attachments:

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31671

• sykoone
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Is there any way to change or remove a custom field once it's created? I can't seem to find one, and I'd hate for a typo to be permanently stuck in my DB.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31674

• gdison
  • Junior Boarder
it won't remove it until you restart CR for some reason
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by gdison.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31705

• nogarth
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
just updated last night and read about the sql database. gonna give it a try tonight as my new nas has MYsql built in and i prefer a database to an XML file as sql is so much quicker and more my thing :)

i think having this could open up where remoteviewing app could be wrote in linux to use the webbrowser and the database but i think that will only work if it uses linux file paths and not the windows file structure as shares are totaly diffrent on the linux box.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31709

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
nogarth wrote:
just updated last night and read about the sql database. gonna give it a try tonight as my new nas has MYsql built in and i prefer a database to an XML file as sql is so much quicker and more my thing :)

i think having this could open up where remoteviewing app could be wrote in linux to use the webbrowser and the database but i think that will only work if it uses linux file paths and not the windows file structure as shares are totaly diffrent on the linux box.

You can try the Badaap Comic Reader plugin for remote viewing on a tablet or webbrowser.
It starts a webserver from within ComicRack, so you'll have to have ComicRack running.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31712

• nogarth
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
jeroenwalter wrote:
nogarth wrote:

You can try the Badaap Comic Reader plugin for remote viewing on a tablet or webbrowser.
It starts a webserver from within ComicRack, so you'll have to have ComicRack running.

yer i use that one alraedy but it would be nice if i didnt have to have the laptop running all the time to read them externaly when i have a debian nas drive which is less power consuming which could have a process running in the background. im sure there will be somethin out there or you could make a phpbased app that uses the webserver of unix :) (hint hint) :p

great app tho bud

Re: ComicRack 0.9.164-165 released 4 years 7 months ago #31713

• jeroenwalter
  • Gold Boarder
nogarth wrote:
jeroenwalter wrote:
nogarth wrote:

yer i use that one alraedy but it would be nice if i didnt have to have the laptop running all the time to read them externaly when i have a debian nas drive which is less power consuming which could have a process running in the background. im sure there will be somethin out there or you could make a phpbased app that uses the webserver of unix :) (hint hint) :p

great app tho bud

Thnx :)

Before I wrote this plugin, I had a php version.....
I've abandoned it, but the source code is still available on github.
Maybe you can do something with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nogarth
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds

Who's Online

We have 410 guests and 7 members online