• Page:

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.168-169 released

ComicRack 0.9.168-169 released 4 years 7 months ago #32041

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
New
no new features, as this is a maintenance release
Changes
* CHANGE: Sync now keeps at least 128 MB free on devices (defined in ComicRack.ini)
* CHANGE: Changed grouping of custom values to use a name grouper
* CHANGE: Sorting custom values now correctly handles numbers
Bugfixes
* BUGFIX: Fixed Wireless device detection on Windows XP
* BUGFIX: Fixed deselecting "Only show selected" in Device Editor
* BUGFIX: Fixed possible setting of page type to wrong page in reader with keyboard shortcuts

cYo wrote:
This is a maintenance release that fixes the inability to pair with wireless devices on Windows XP. I added some additional fixes and small changes you can find as usual in the file description.
Pairing on Windows XP should now work again.

The next version of ComicRack for Android has a new way of detecting ComicRack for Windows in a WiFi network (and not only the other way round - like it is currently). This release implements the Windows side of this new feature.
Build 0.9.169:

* NEW: Implemented a way for mobile devices to detect if CRW is available (CRA 1.76+)
* NEW: Added Scan Information to Tile display

* CHANGE: Sync optimization now defauls to no sharpening
* CHANGE: Some layout optimizations

* BUGFIX: Fixed possible exception when opening empty comic list with the "Open..." command
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by 600WPMPO. Reason: Added changelog for 0.9.169
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: forkicks, 600WPMPO, Just Bill, bodhikun, Edtion, schroder08, nogarth, Wolverutto

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32062

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Thanks! This fixes the Custom Values Grouping bug. :)
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edtion

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32064

• boshuda
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
I seem to be having trouble for a few versions now where my smart lists stop displaying all of the books it's detecting. The number in the little treeview on the left is accurate, but only a fraction of the books are being displayed in the main thumbnail window. Once I copy the filters to a new smart list they start functioning properly in the new list.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32071

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I think the additional free memory is a nice change, as I tend to be doing other stuff on my device while it is syncing.

Thanks!

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32145

• fieldhouse
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
starting a couple builds back I've been having problems with CR locking up on an initiated scan of the directories. At first I thought it was due to some corruption with my DB but I deleted all of the comics that had an odd path and it's still doing it.

I was able to get around this with 0.9.166 / 167 by initiating a logoff which would poke CR into saving info and exiting. Then I could cancel the logoff and get back to business. With 0.9.168 I am no longer able to initate a logoff and have comicrack recognize that and save info. This could be totally coincidental. But if you changed anything around detection of logoff, you might want to reconsider. :)

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32146

• schroder08
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
I don't know how long this has been a thing, but I only noticed it in this version because I just started using Custom Values. I have 3 custom values currently and was migrating information to them. I was hoping to do a simple cut/paste, but I found that if I pasted in a value that wasn't the first one (the third value in my case) it placed it in the first value's field. I have the curser in the correct spot and I tried this multiple times over multiple comics. Additionally, when I had the comic info screen in tab format and multiple comics selected, only the first field was listed. If I switched to the single long screen version all 3 showed, but the first field was spaced weird, with the second field overlapping it, which persisted after switching back to tabbed. Starting with the single tab and multiple items are fine, switching to multi tabbed the three fields are still good.

I have no idea how big a pain that is, for me I was able to deal with it just fine, but thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for all your hard work in this fantastic program, both for the Windows and Android versions (no Apple products for me, no opinion on the iPad version except yay for them)!

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32161

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
schroder08:

"I pasted in a value that wasn't the first one (the third value in my case) it placed it in the first value's field."

Yeah, this happened to me right now.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32214

• RevQuixo
  • Gold Boarder
I've been having a bug in this release (and the last few actually) where if I use the previous and next button to scroll through comics from the info window while on the "colors" tab the program will invariably crash after cycling through a few comics back and forth.

I used to use this behavior quite frequently as I like to compare the colors of various scanners before deciding on which version to keep of a particular issue. Never had issues until a few releases ago.

I'm on Windows 8 64bit if it makes a difference.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 7 months ago #32396

• Mammut
  • Gold Boarder
It seems that the "is in range" is not working with the Released date, I only get the first date's results.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.168 released 4 years 6 months ago #33290

• bodhikun
  • Junior Boarder
I couldn't connect to my MYSQL database anymore after this update.

After 30 minutes, I found out that the update reset my ComicRack.ini file, i.e. it put the ";" back in front the Datasource line, thus reset the link to my DB.

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Who's Online

We have 346 guests and 7 members online