Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: Zoom on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1

Zoom on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 2 years 3 months ago #42771

• Saintade
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I have just upgraded to a Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 and the usual 'double tap' in the corner to zoom to story mode doesn't work. I can't find any settings in ComicRack or the Samsung to set this up. Can anyone help please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zoom on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 2 years 3 months ago #42780

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
I believe the problem is with your version of android. I'm running Android 4.4.2 and CRA 1.80.103 and double tap still works. From what I'm able to find, after 4.4.4 the double tap was removed. You can re-enable it through the Device Settings - Accessibility - Magnification Gestures. This will add a Triple Tap zoom. This is going under the assumption that CRA uses the Android default settings. I haven't been able to test it however.

Zoom on Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 2 years 3 months ago #42797

• Saintade
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the tip Fuzzyluzzi - the triple tap certainly works and zooms in, but then the tap middle right to scroll down the page in 3 sections doesn't work, it just brings up the pages as if you are tapping the centre of the screen in normal view. I've tried tapping just about everywhere to get it to scroll in sections but to no avail! Yes, you can wipe the page gradually which is ok, but not as satisfying as the old tap! Any more ideas?
Cheers
Ade
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Who's Online

We have 267 guests and 5 members online