Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: New Site

New Site 2 years 2 months ago #42956

• namtab
  • Fresh Boarder
The new site is great cYo, I can't really think of any faults at the moment since I wasn't much of an active member of the forums but just a lurker. The one thing I will note is one already mentioned, the ultra-bright white background.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Site 2 years 2 months ago #42973

Doing an awesome job cYo. Love the app and being able to read comics on my iPad (would be great to have a Mac version but understand that it may be a bit too much do that as well especially seeing as it seems you are the only person working one this) Also love that you are able to rely on donations rather then just charging people a fee, probably makes a bigger base of users and therefore helpers but I'm really sorry that I can't contribute at the moment as I'm unable to work since getting a brain injury :sick: and have to rely on disability payments but you do such an awesome job and respond so well to so many peoples comments/questions you really deserve it :blush:

New Site 2 years 2 months ago #43086

• Artloader
  • Fresh Boarder
Nice to see this site is back up and running, good job. The site design looks good to me, I quite like the nice clean white background.
artloader.net | Digital Art, Writing And Comics

New Site 1 year 7 months ago #45304

what about taking visa for donations..???
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online

We have 164 guests and 3 members online