Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: Wallpaper

Wallpaper 1 year 8 months ago #44747

• Tronson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello love your app, problem I am having is that the idea I had is not working...I edited a bunch of CBR files deleting all but the cover page, put them in my comics folder but comicrack doesn't seem to see them: (
The method I used was pretty simple I think extracting CBR file to folder deleting pages recompressing and then renaming back to .CBR, work's great on PC but can't see files in folder in comicrack on Android phone.
Please help, I would love to be able to see covers of books I don't have room for on phone:)
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Tronson.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wallpaper 1 year 8 months ago #45171

• Tronson
  • Fresh Boarder
OK, so I figured out how to make my own one page comics, thank you "Comic Book Archive Creator" think maybe the reason my way wasn't working is 7zip?

Anyways 1 page comics work great for wallpaper:) the problem I am having is that I can't hide the 1 page comics in library, they don't seem to be able to mark as read. Would be awesome if wallpaper had an option to look for books in another folder like for comic books:) maybe on the cloud:) Or to use all the pages of one book

Wallpaper 1 year 7 months ago #45181

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
Yes, I think single pages not being marked as read is a known issue from memory.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by jkthemac.

Wallpaper 1 year 7 months ago #45268

• El Guapo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Since you are extracting all the images anyway, why not just put them all in another folder and then you can set a wallpaper slideshow in any system that isn't constrained by this "1 page comic book" idea?

Sounds like this "problem" is being really over thought.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Who's Online

We have 217 guests and 5 members online