Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: New Android Update

New Android Update 1 year 6 months ago #45365

Recently I found it hard for me to read comics on my 16 GB tablet and at the same do other large file things such as downloading. I am reading the original spiderman series, "The Amazing Spider-Man". But when the series split off into other branches such as Spectacular spiderman and web of a spider it started to take up more and more space. This leads to the point that there should be an option where by choice that after reading that the individual comic that they can instantly be deleted from your system completely. So little by little your space is gradually back to normal. I copy all of my files off from my computer or mega cloud so I have no problem with it being deleted off my tablet and I'm sure most people aren't either. This is my proposal for a better update. I hope this gets seen and proposed so that it can actually happen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Android Update 1 year 6 months ago #45366

• Silentgray
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Are you using the Windows app to manage your library and the Android app just to read? If so you can already do this. When you sync a reading list to your android you can tell it to only keep unread comics and only sync a certain number of comics from your reading list to help manage the space on your tablet.

New Android Update 1 year 6 months ago #45367

• Silentgray
  • Senior Boarder
Sorry double post.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Silentgray.

New Android Update 1 year 6 months ago #45368

I am not can you go over that again I don't fully understand your instructions that you told me. Can you explain that to me again.

New Android Update 1 year 6 months ago #45369

• Silentgray
  • Senior Boarder
What i told you only works if you use the Windows version of ComicRack as well. CRW, is used to organize your comic library and create reading lists. These reading lists can then be synchronized to your tablet and you can control which and how many comics in your list you want on your tablet.

In your case you could build one large list of all the Spider-man comics and say sort by released/published date. Or you can build lists for all the different series, put them in a folder and sync the folder. It really powerful but might be a tiny overwhelming for someone new to it.

If interested, i would start by just reading through the Manual (http://comicrack.cyolito.com/downloads) and also take a look at the Organizer Tutorial (http://comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/38-tutorials/39160-the-organizer-2015-2nd-edition)

It may seem like a lot of work to get started, but it is really useful once up and running. It makes things like you are trying to do a breeze.

Sorry if I ramble on. If you still dont understand I can try again.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Who's Online

We have 286 guests and 3 members online