Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: Alternate title and numbering

Alternate title and numbering 10 months 1 week ago #46802

• Saintade
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, So I'm collecting Justice League vs Suicide Squad, and the titles have their own names. I don't want to read them until the event is finished, but I would like to read them in the correct order. So I'm renaming them in order 1-11 called JL v SS as the Alternate Title field and then 1-11 in Alternate Number.
So I've managed to edit the list (I put the comics in a new list, not a smart list) and by selecting 'Alternate title' the books are all in the right reading order and are displaying the alternate titles and numbering. So far so good. When I transfer the comics to my Samsung Galaxy tablet, the titles revert back to their original titles and ComicRack for Android doesn't group the comics in the correct reading order. Anyone know what I'm missing to get the titles to display as Alternate titles on my device? When I look at 'Devices' where I have selected which comics to link, there is no option in the drop down for 'Alternate title' or 'Alternate number'. Can anyone help with this? First world problems I appreciate, but it's doing my head in! Cheers, Ade
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Alternate title and numbering 10 months 6 days ago #46807

• Thelonius16
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The Android app allows you to sort by Storyline, which actually uses the field "Alternate Series." So it's there, it's just called something else for some reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saintade

Alternate title and numbering 10 months 5 days ago #46813

• Saintade
  • Fresh Boarder
Yep that did it...I didn't know those options were even there in the left column even after about 6 years! Many thanks. Ade
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Who's Online

We have 235 guests and 5 members online