Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: How to sync library across multiple devices, or keep metadata inside CBRs?

How to sync library across multiple devices, or keep metadata inside CBRs? 9 months 1 day ago #46996

• stefanaalten
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I store my CBR's on a folder on OneDrive. I use ComicRack to read the CBR's on my PC (all files are there all the time) and on my Android tablet To read them on my Android tablet I pull down individual CBRs from OneDrive. The ComicRack library on my PC holds the "master" metadata about my comics - series, creators, publisher, year, language, etc. How can I make sure that the metadata "comes across" to my Android tablet when I download albums from OneDrive to my tablet? I understand that ComicRack maintains a database in a file ComicDB.xml - should I simply pull that file down as well? Or can I change a setting to specify that instead of maintaining a separate database, ComicRack should instead store the metadata in the CBR files themselves (is this even possible?) The latter, all data inside the albums themselves, would be my preference if it's possible.

Many thanks for any help/tips.

Thanks,
Stefan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to sync library across multiple devices, or keep metadata inside CBRs? 9 months 1 day ago #46998

• stefanaalten
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Moderator, I meant to post this in the Help section. Now done. Please delete this one posted in the News and Announcements section. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Who's Online

We have 254 guests and 4 members online