Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: iPad slow down message

iPad slow down message 6 months 2 weeks ago #47078

• theHOOD
  • Fresh Boarder
while booting up paid version of ComicRack, I started to receive notifications letting me know that this app will slow down my iPad. It tells me that the app inventor has to make updates.. recently, I have noticed very slow speeds while trying to open the app. Sometimes it doesn't open at all and I have to hard reboot. I shouldn't have to do that with a paid app.. it's becoming more frequent that I have issues with this. I am currently using an iPad air2. So, there should be no issues with my hardware. My iOS is currently up to date and I have about 50gbs Of 128gb free on my device. I hope this message finds the right people and doesn't just fall on deaf ears. I really like this app and has been the ONLY comic reader I ever used, but if a solution can't be found, I may have to start looking at other options and just pay once again for another comic reader. Hope to hear some feedback on this within the next few weeks. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I hope I didn't come off as a jerk with my last few statements. Take care
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 248 guests and 3 members online