Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more?

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 5 days ago #47774

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
I know there are only very few people on this forum and even less posting - however it seems to have been swamped by bots / etc.

Can we please have some more moderators?

I also know that this message is unlikely to be read and/ror acted upon by anyone that can make such changes - but hope is last to die :P
If anyone is willing to help please post below so that -if the message is ever read- there is a list of willing helpers/

For doing some cleaning up I am happy to put my hand up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonepaw, romsnesrom, Xelloss, Haired

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 5 days ago #47782

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
PLEASE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonepaw

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 5 days ago #47789

• jkthemac
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 253
I would be more than happy to help keep this place free from this influx of spam.

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 3 days ago #47807

• jaydenv
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We're begging! please!

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 2 days ago #47824

• Stonepaw
  • Thank you received: 268
Hi everyone,

First of I'd like to apologise from the bottom of my heart for the current state of things. There is no excuse or reason I can give that can make up for my lack of attention to what's been happening around here.

So solutions!

1) I've cleaned up all the spam I can find. If I missed something, please report it and I promise that I will deal with it as soon as I can after I get them email. I've also changed my email filters so that I will see these messages sooner. (Some of these spammers are getting really sneaky with their messages so I've probably missed a few)

2) I'm looking into options for adding additional moderators. It's not something I can currently do (I think) so stay tuned.

3) I'm looking into some other things and will hopefully have time to work on LO soon!
Last Edit: 5 months 2 days ago by Stonepaw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Just Bill, rmagere, Fuzzyluzzi, Xelloss, riddlemethis, Haired

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 2 days ago #47825

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks! And I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody expect moderators to moderate all the time, they have their lives and you don't even get paid for doing it...

I think the topic was more for new moderators that are users who are currently more often in the forum and not a complain about the current ones not doing it :)
Last Edit: 5 months 2 days ago by Xelloss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonepaw, rmagere

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 1 day ago #47827

• rmagere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Xelloss wrote:
I think the topic was more for new moderators that are users who are currently more often in the forum and not a complain about the current ones not doing it :)

Exactly moderation is a hard job, even harder when there is only a few of you :)

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 1 day ago #47828

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
rmagere wrote:
Xelloss wrote:

Exactly moderation is a hard job, even harder when there is only a few of you :)

Been there myself... Worst time in my life (?) hahahahaha

THE HORRORS! THE HORRORS! (?)

Moderators: please, please, please can we have some more? 5 months 18 hours ago #47846

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
If you can add new moderators I'd be willing to help.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Who's Online

We have 285 guests and 5 members online