Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: IOS 11 for ipad

IOS 11 for ipad 1 week 6 days ago #48494

• theHOOD
  • Fresh Boarder
It looks as if this paid app will not work after updating to IOS 11. A message on my ipad pops up letting me know that the developer needs to update in order for the app to work properly with this new IOS... Does anyone know if this is being worked on? Should I be looking for a refund and a new comic reader? This is becoming very frustrating to me. If someone knows anything about this, please clue me in.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

IOS 11 for ipad 1 week 6 days ago #48496

• krandor
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
theHOOD wrote:
It looks as if this paid app will not work after updating to IOS 11. A message on my ipad pops up letting me know that the developer needs to update in order for the app to work properly with this new IOS... Does anyone know if this is being worked on? Should I be looking for a refund and a new comic reader? This is becoming very frustrating to me. If someone knows anything about this, please clue me in.

No work is being done on an IOS 11 version. if you upgrade you can't run CRios which is why I haven't upgraded yet. However if you look in these forums you'll find some reccomendations but nothing is perfect.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Who's Online

We have 207 guests and 3 members online