Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.116/117

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6150

Someone earlier brought this up but it wasn't addressed so I'm going to bump the question :)

I have the 3 bars set as Genre, Title, Series and when I click on say Civil War in Title all the other titles dissappear until I click on the "All" option on the top of the group. It doesnt seem like it should be a big deal but for some reason it really bothers me. Is there an ability to change this in the options?

Also, when I open a comic I feel like theres a lot less at the top of the program.. I cant remember what used to be there but I think I miss that too lawl!! Anyways, I really just want to know if I can adjust any settings to make all the options stay visible when I click on a Genre, Title or Series.

Matt wrote:
One thing I have noticed though is when you click on something within one of the browser columns (I have mine set to series, volumes and titles) all the other values disappear.

For example, in the Series column if I click on Blackest Night, every other series disappears rather than it just taking me to the Blackest Night but keeping the others there as CR has in the past. I prefer it to keep the others as if you click on the wrong one you then have to click on "all" and it takes you back to the beginning of the alphabet, and it also means you can't select and edit multiple series at once by holding the control key.
Christophrawr
The topic has been locked.

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6157

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
This is a bug.
I'll fix it for 118

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6163

• Alan Scott
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
When I on an arrow next to a folder in the library browser, it loads all the lists under that browser. Previously to 117, it would show the lists under the browser without any loading. Is it just me this is happening to?
... The failure to appreciate... is perfectly understandable, because the readership never evaluates old material in the context of the cultural climate in which it was created, or the state of the art at the time it was created.
Marty Pasko

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6164

One bug that remains from 116: sometimes when scanning to add new comics to the library (very often to be precise), CR will create duplicat thumbnails (see screenshot). The only way to address this is to remove all new additions, restart CR and rescan. Seems to be ok second time. Never happened prior to v116.

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6165

... and the screenshot. Hopefully it won't fail to upload this time ;)

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6168

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
varelapinto wrote:
One bug that remains from 116: sometimes when scanning to add new comics to the library (very often to be precise), CR will create duplicat thumbnails (see screenshot). The only way to address this is to remove all new additions, restart CR and rescan. Seems to be ok second time. Never happened prior to v116.

Wow, i just got hit by this and was going to report it :)

fK

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6169

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
again can someone post such a corrupt comicdb.xml. I was never able to replicate this. Maybe the xml can give me hints.

Please someone pack his/her comicdb.xml and send it to me to cyoman_putthe_at_here_gmail.com. Also tell me which files are duplicated so i can find them fast.

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6170

I'll save the next time it happens, shouldn't take long. Typically, if I try to scan twice in a row, the second lot will get duplicated. I did a search for the .xml file and could not find it, which CR folder would it be located in normally?

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6171

• Rincewind
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
For me it happens mostly when browsing folders, and adding a bunch of comics at once, adding a very large amount sometimes creates double entries for all of them, fewer added at once creates double entries only for a few.

edit: If I just copy the comics to a location that is in the library, and let ComicRack find them when restarting the program I have never gotten any of the double entries.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Rincewind.

Re:ComicRack 0.9.116/117 7 years 8 months ago #6173

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
cYo wrote:
again can someone post such a corrupt comicdb.xml. I was never able to replicate this. Maybe the xml can give me hints.

Please someone pack his/her comicdb.xml and send it to me to cyoman_putthe_at_here_gmail.com. Also tell me which files are duplicated so i can find them fast.

Check your mail, im uploading one such library right now. In the email i point out the problematic issues.

Thanks again,
fK
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and 2 members online