Welcome, Guest
News and Announcements

TOPIC: ComicRack 0.9.124

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7960

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
If someone writes a plugin to do this :)
The topic has been locked.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7961

• Fain
  • Gold Boarder
  • Compulssive Ad Clicker
It will display whatever people end up scripting it to display.

The stuff shown down there comes from python scripts. Those two samples are just kind of little placeholders cYo included in the last build to give an idea of what can be done with the new panel.

Could be scripted to display things from info. Certain things from info. Webpages. Pretty pictures. I think it might even be able to be scripted to show different sorts of stats. (how many times the comic was read, when it was open, history of when it was opened, % read, number of bookmarks etc; basically any info that is somehow trackable)
Everytime you click an ad, a cYo gains its wings.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7971

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 508
If anyone is looking for ideas to start up their own plugin, personally, I'd love to have something that displays even just the Series, Title, Issue #, and Plot Summary fields from the info dialog (the basics). Maybe the title is also a clickable blue hyperlink to the url in the "Web" field, too. :)
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by cbanack.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7974

• perezmu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
cbanack wrote:
If anyone is looking for ideas to start up their own plugin, personally, I'd love to have something that displays even just the Series, Title, Issue #, and Plot Summary fields from the info dialog (the basics). Maybe the title is also a clickable blue hyperlink to the url in the "Web" field, too. :)

I want to try and do this, but I will not be able to until next week...

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7975

• {Oo}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Chewie is a lie !
  • Thank you received: 41
cbanack wrote:

I'd love that too but I won't be able to do that until... well... until I learn to code in python :lol:
Working on re-uploading the FR manuals.

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7993

• cbanack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 508
I've noticed a couple problems with the .crplugin file extension for plugins.

1) When I double-click on "myplugin.crplugin", the plugin seems to install alright, but then when it tells me that it's going to restart comicrack, it tries to install AGAIN right after the restart. It just goes on and on in an infinite loop of installing and restarting. (This might be because I also get the "Support Comicrack" dialog popping up at the same time--maybe they are interfering with each other?)

2) When I try to install the plugin the old way (through the preferences dialog), the file chooser for picking the plugin only lets me see .zip files, so I can't actually find and select plugins that are named with the .crplugin extension!

Re: ComicRack 0.9.124 7 years 6 months ago #7997

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
I'll fix it for .125
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Who's Online

We have 267 guests and 3 members online